A Guide for Canadian Exporters and Investors
Navigating the U.S. Market can help Canadian companies learn about the U.S. marketplace and how they can do business there. If you’ve never operated abroad but believe your company could do well in other countries, this guide can help you decide whether the United States would be the best place to seek your first export sale.
Or, if you’re already doing business abroad and see our southern neighbour as a source of new opportunities, this guide will help you open up one of the world’s largest, richest and most varied market.
This guide covers:
- Canada and the U.S. Market
- The U.S. Economic Environment
- Key opportunity sectors in U.S. Regional Markets
- Preparing to export there
- Travelling to the United States
- Establishing a U.S. Presence
- Investing in the United States
- Contracts, litigation and intellectual property
- Finances and financing
- Trade compliance
- Delivering to the market
Your one-time registration gives you access to all our publications, guides and whitepapers.