Don't wait; protect your business growth with credit insurance
Exporting to new markets can help increase your bottom line and grow your business. However, no matter how well you know your export market, or how close it is or similar it may seem, you can never eliminate all of the risks associated with international trade. Don’t wait to experience why you need export credit insurance.
EDC can help you stay protected with credit insurance that caters to your company’s unique needs as you grow your business outside of Canada.
Exporting to the U.S.? Did you know the greatest risk in exporting across the border is not getting paid? Credit insurance protects against that risk, insuring your foreign receivables against non-payment.
Trade Protect credit insurance:
- Covers your business for up to 90% of your losses
- Insures up to five customers, for up to $500,000 each
- Offers 180 days of coverage, with payment terms up to 180 days
- Frees up your business cash flow so you can take on new contracts
- Provides easy online access and a fast approval and claims process
- Features a low, one-time cost for as little as $30 depending on your needs